Stucco provides a natural, earthy feel for nearly any building. Whether you own a small business that you want to fit in with existing architecture in the area or are building a home that you want to stand out from your neighborhood, stucco can be a great solution. We have two stucco systems for you to choose from, traditional and synthetic.
- Traditional Hard Coat – Our Portland cement based stucco does not use a layer of foam insulation. However, if desired it can be covered with a synthetic finish, paint, or plaster of your choosing.
- Synthetic Stucco (EIFS) - Exterior Insulated Foam System. Portland cement base that uses a layer of rigid foam insulation board cover with a synthetic finish, adding to the insulation of your building as well as giving it a look that will help set your property apart from your neighbors.
Traditional stucco gives your building a feeling of age and earthiness that is difficult to match. Our experts employ a three coat system (scratch, brown, and finish). The first two can either be machine sprayed or meticulously applied by hand. The finish coat can be nearly anything you want, smooth, textured or floated to a sand finish. Whether we are adding to an existing structure or repairing one, our expertise will be certain to match the pre-existing look and texture.
Traditional Stucco Services:
- Complete Façade Cladding Replacement
- Single Panel Replacement
- Plywood Replacement & Lathe Replacement
- Custom Texture Matching
- Tudor Façade Replacement
Stucco Preventative Maintenance Services:
- Flashing at all openings
- Metal Flashing 2 inch Clearance from all Roof Walls/Dormers
- Expansion Joints
- Seam Caulking
- Backer Rod Installation
- Weep Screed 8 inches from Grade
- Window Drip Edge, Kickout/Diverter
- Flashing at wall intersections, windows, dormers, headers and horizontal surfaces
Synthetic stucco provides many of the benefits of traditional stucco but with far greater flexibility in the kinds of shapes and finishes that can be applied. One of the chief benefits is that is can be used to create durable custom forms to add depth and character to your property inside and out.
EIFS (Exterior Insulation Foam System) is an acrylic based, highly energy efficient, design flexible, and cost effective exterior cladding system for all types of construction. It provides a single source solution for the air and weather barrier, insulation, and aesthetic components of the exterior walls on commercial and residential projects.
Synthetic stucco offers a wide variety of finishes, textures and colors that provide a dramatic architectural curb appeal for any project. The range of durable aesthetic options includes stucco, brick, limestone, granite and even metal. Taylor is a certified contractor to install Dryvit & Synergy synthetic stucco cladding systems.
CUSTOM ARCHITECTURAL FOAM SHAPES
Designing and building a functional box is easy. For many, such a design is all that is needed. However, if your business relies on the drawing attention from people on the street, a little extra flair goes along way.
Our custom architectural shapes can be just the solution you need. Using drafting software and expanded polystyrene (EPS Foam) we can mimic the elegance of detailed stone work, the earthy charm of natural stucco, or let your imagination be the limit with shapes that would be nearly impossible with more traditional building materials and at a fraction of the cost.
Our materials are durable enough for indoor or outdoor use, making them perfect for Greek columns, wall caps, decorative keystones and more.
Architectural Shape Services:
- Custom Trim
- Window Sills
- Wall Caps
- Moldings & Caps
- Any Custom Architectural Shape
All shapes are custom made to your plans or specification. Whether you want custom trims, window sills, cornices, bands, headboards, starter corners, keystones, wall caps, brackets, moldings, or any architectural shape, we have you covered.